Photo Spread: Did you know you can only recharge batteries for a limited amount of time?

Photos! My camera's batteries died shortly into this short game. And the extra set of batteries I grabbed, I think, have died for good. We'll see, but, rechargeable batteries do have a limited lifespan. They may be at the end of their life. Which didn't work out too well for me, since I still wanted stills, in addition to moving photos. Nevertheless, I took the best out of what I had. Its still a big post. Its just not the best stuff ever. Enjoy(!)(?).

 
Jason gets ready to pitch

 
John gets ready for practice

 
Waiting for the game to start. We waited a little over ten minutes past our start time.

 
Another image of waiting around. This time, its vertical, so its different. ;)

 
Melissa and Grace chat about Grace being done with school.

 
Sitting all alone... he is such a zero. :P

 
Brian and a kid. (Hey, if I knew everyone's name, I'd have a different job, m'kay?)

 
I love the sky and sunlight in this photo! So cool.

 
Aah... blue skies, bright lights, but everyone's in focus... *sigh* Its so pretty!

 
Dan the Man.

 
Its (un)lucky number 13! Seriously, if its both a luck and unlucky number, then isn't it just... a number?

 
Brian, laughing it up as pitcher.

 
An umpire. For no other reason than I could. :)

 
Sarah. (Again, my batteries died, so I'm going with what I've got!)

 
Cool shadow, cool sky... Just... cool!

 
"Go after it!" is probably what they were saying... in the peanut gallery! Oh, snap.

 
Melissa, trying to be all cool with her hat and shades, hiding from the cameras.

 
Not a good picture of Mike, but, I'd rather have some Mike than no Mike at all. :)

 
Sarah laughs, disbelieving that she swung when she knew she shouldn't.

 
Jason goes up to bat. This is apparently taken during the second inning.

 
Normally, I don't publish photos of the pets that make an appearance. However, since this is the Jurries family dog, I'll allow an exception. This is Fred, a Basset Hound. 

 
Good thing I'm almost out of photos... I'm getting to the point where I write really weird, nonsensical captions just for the sake of taking up space. Like this caption, for example.

 
And... that's it! The last picture my camera took for the 2009 Softball regular season.
Next week: Tournaments start! Wednesday at 9 p.m. Be there, or... not be there. If you are on the team, be there. If you are a fan, be there. If you are not either one of those... I can't imagine this blog holds much interest for you (nor the other two groups, but especially you!), so... I guess you can skip.

No comments: