It's that time of year again!!

Well I figured I'd start posting on here again since its that time of year again for softball. Currently we have a fair amount of interest in playing this year with some new and old faces from last year. If you could please let me know sometime soon of your commitment to playing wed's this year that would be great. Hopefully we can keep it in the Grandville Russ' family, counting myself in, this year again although I might be able to get some people from Wyoming. Also, I fully expect to go undefeated this year in the regular season and the playoffs, anything less is a disappointment right? So start practicing, and as Cal says, keep swinging the bat at least 2 times a day.

By the way, Chuck are you going to be able to come to our games again this year? That would be awesome since I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures from last year.

1 comment:

Charles Jurries said...

Nate,
I don't know yet. I hope to! And I've let the Wednesday night manager know I hope to be there to take pictures. We'll see how it all goes. :)